Code Labs Academy partnered with Quotanda to introduce interest free payments by instalments and make our courses affordable for everyone.
Quotanda is a Lending as a Service (LaaS) solution that is extremely flexible and adapts to your current financial situation. Without any interest rates or extra fees.
How it works in 4 simple steps:
- Apply & get accepted into our program
- Make the 10% deposit to book your spot in the course
- Fill in the Quotanda application for the remaining 90% and pass their screening
- Start studying and make the monthly payments
Who is eligible?
- 🌍 For our Remote programs:
- Anyone: regardless of age, gender, nationality or employment status.
- For our in-person programs in Berlin:
- Be registered in Germany.
💡 To take advantage of this option, you simply need to prove that you are able to make the monthly payments. If you lack the financial means to do so, Quotanda includes the option of adding a co-signee or a co-debtor, a person who will be able to make the payments in case you cannot make them yourself. Usually, co-signees or co-debtors are a spouse or close relative who is able to prove adequate financial means.
What documents will I need?
- Front & reverse side of your national identity card
- Selfie holding the national ID card
- Bank statement from the last 2 months (important that it contains the name and IBAN of the beneficiary)
- Invoice / rental contract / certificate of registration or similar documentation mentioning your address (For Germany the “Meldebescheinigung”)
- Last 2 proofs of income (pay slips or invoices)
- Passport (optional)
How many instalments can you choose? Anywhere from 7- 36 instalments. For our full-time or part-time programs, this means as little as €150 per month!
How do you make the monthly payments?
It’s simple as “automatic.” They will begin upon the start of your course via direct debit, so you do not need to worry about doing anything else after the initial setup.
Get out at anytime
The best thing is that you do not need to wait until the end of the contract to finish paying. If at any point in the future your financial situation changes, you can settle your debt by crediting the outstanding amount.
Have any questions? Feel free to reach out anytime: